• Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox. Table & travel alarm clock.
• Manual winding mechanism.
• Dust cover has a Unique/Rare star logo trefers to the 1958 Brussels World’s Fair
Expo 58, also known as the 1958 Brussels World’s Fair, was a World’s Fair on the Heysel Plateau in Brussels, Belgium, from April 17 to October 19, 1958. It was the first major World’s Fair registered under the Bureau International des Expositions (BIE) after World War II.
• Circa: 1960’s. Swiss made.
• Diameter: 43 mm x 37 mm (53 mm with the bow)
• 100% original.
• Watch in working condition.
• No box, no documents.
There are no reviews yet.