Sterling silver pocket watch in 54mm format. Case is signed with Longines, so it is likely that the silver case was manufactured by Longines. Multiple silver hallmarks present in the case.
• Movement made by french royal exchange London.
• Manual winding mechanism with key
• Silver chain and key are included with the Pocketwatch
• Diameter: 54mm.
• 100% original.
• Quarter-Hour Repeater.
• Dial: Roman, Black numbers.
• Year: circa 1870
• Movement seems to be able to move well. Correct running not guaranteed! because of the fragile watch.
• With box, no documents.
There are no reviews yet.